Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by scruffziller
    ...but she is way hotter too than Carrie Fisher.
    Not to burst your bubble or anything scruffy, but everyone is hotter than Carrie Fisher with they way she looks now. Heck, even Bea Arthur and the rest of the Golden Girls are hotter than her.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

LOL come on now your being a lil hard on carrie...bea arthur is a corpse i think lmfao .....all i have to say is "Leia in Slave Girl outfit" she was hot period.... i don't know about now she kindav fell off in the movie world
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Originally posted by pthfnder89

Darn right he did. I'd take a meeting with Kim Cattrall any day. Way to go stormie!

Now, ya gotta remember, I was only like 10 or 11, and far from capable of seeing the potential Cattrallian beauty we'd all notice in a few years. Then again, because I was so young, I wasn't yet mired in the adolescent greasy-pores, sweaty palms, and sta...sta...stammering I would have displayed had I met her as a teen, and which would have probably rendered any such meeting as a regretful embarrassment. So now I just have fond memories, and a hot autographed picture. Yeah, guess I did make out pretty good.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

Thumbs up

I'll expand upon, detract from, and add to my list.

Sat behind Liv Tyler for a few minutes the day I was an extra on That Thing You Do! She has nice hair (all I could see since she never turned around)

Saw Pat O'Brien (formerly CBS Sports, and Access Hollywood or Extra or whatever) waiting for a limo in the Pittsburgh airport during the '92 Nat'l League Championship Series. I could not remember his name for the life of me, and he was all by himself. I suppose I could've looked moronic and walked up to him saying "You're that sports TV guy, right?" but I decided that a missed opportunity was worth more than embarrassment.

Talked to Julius Erving (Dr. J) on the phone. He was staying at the hotel I worked at, and wanted breakfast room service after it'd closed. I had to say no. Others who stayed at out hotel: Marilyn Manson and some other Ozzfest bands, some Nascar and Indy car drivers I forget, and possibly Barbra Streisand (never found out if true or not). I did get to check in Dr. Jerry Punch (racing and college football announcer/commentator) and Dick Trickle (race driver).

When I was about 4 yrs old, I went to the Roy Rogers Museum in southern California and Roy was actually there. Apparently, I asked him if he was John Wayne, and everyone got a laugh. I have no memory of this at all.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I've also met Sesame Street's Gordon, some of the cast members of Ghostwriter, tons of players for DC United, Washington Redskins former coach Joe Gibbs, the new coach Steve Spurrier, and Former Redskins MVP John Riggins.
    Oh, and my dad shook hands with President Clinton at a gala once.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I bumped into Billy Dee Williams after getting his autograpgh, and he was sick but he was nice enough to talk for a coupld of minutes, also Dee Wallace Stone at the same convention while she was on break, she was a very nice woman, it was just the guy who was with her was being rude, i kept saying sir please i am trying to talk with Mrs. Stone (it wasn't her husband or anything)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Cool have you ever met any famous people?

Im curious if anybody here has met any celebrities ? somebody
    that is considered famous, here are a few people Ive met face to
    face:

BOB HOPE
    GEORGE TAKAI [STAR TREK]
    RAY CHARLES
    PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH SR.

Newt Gingrich (sp?)
    Natalie Portman
    Kenny Baker
    David Prowse
    Peter Mayhew
    Jeremy Bulloch
    Robin Curtis
    And the chick from Babylon 5

Oh god, here we go again. DeadEye, how can you include someone, who's name that you don't even know. Forget I said anything.

*Locks himself in the bomb shelter, waiting for World Flame War III to pass.*

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: have you ever met any famous people?

Originally posted by Jango Jett
    Im curious if anybody here has met any celebrities ? somebody
    that is considered famous, here are a few people Ive met face to
    face:

BOB HOPE
    GEORGE TAKAI [STAR TREK]
    RAY CHARLES
    PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH SR.

There is an existing thread on this topic already, check out the link.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...=Famous+people
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!