Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slave I's modifications

SInce the Slave I has been modified drastically, didn't it use to fly in the position as it lands and in then made to fly upright?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well, what do you mean? It's supposed to land horizontally and fly in a vertical, upright position. It's like that in Episode II and V.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Well, what do you mean? It's supposed to land horizontally and fly in a vertical, upright position. It's like that in Episode II and V.
    I had heard before the modifications it flew in the position in the stance that it lands in.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

That's not possible...how could it fly it the engines are below it instead of behind it?

I was trying to figure that out myself, then again what I heard may have been talking about the type of ship it was that it was "unusual", not just it being SLAVE I unusual. That maybe the rockets weren't always on the bottom or something. It was off of the Rougue Squadron 2 description that made me think this.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Dude, remember the games aren't canon...especially not crappy console games.

PC 4EVAR!!!!

Yea but didn't it say that on the PC as well. It didn't say anything word for word it just got me wondering. Rougue Squadron for the PC doesn't have all the N64 ships though!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Rogue Squadron 2 isn't on PC...and the first one made no mention of the Slave I.

In the animation cutscenes for Rogue Squadron 2, the Slave 1's wings are upright while it's in flight. I wouldn't believe the stuff you read on there, they just put that in for fun.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    In the animation cutscenes for Rogue Squadron 2, the Slave 1's wings are upright while it's in flight. I wouldn't believe the stuff you read on there, they just put that in for fun.
    A fine line my friend, a fine line.......
    MWHAHAHAHA!