Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking yes!!!! we have a rare figure!

acorrding to sirsteve on the home page, the han solo with the white droid caller was only produced 2 weeks before they changed it to silver. it also said it could be just as rare as bloody luke! good news for us!

hope you guys have it to!
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

It's possible it'll be rare, but I was at a collectable show 2 weeks ago and there was a guy selling them for $8 or $10 and he didn't sell out of either the silver or white droid caller variation. I agree that these should be rare and more valuble, but I guess only time will tell.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I've seen way more of the Han w/ white droid caller than I ever saw of the bloody Lukes. Oh well, I have both of those (albeit not carded) so I'm cool. Though I don't care about variations anyway. I have to say though, the bloody Luke variation is much more interesting than the lame droid caller one.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

It's an error, the gray is the movie-correct version. They released what they had made already, which is why the white-caller is only 1X in the second Mace/Jango/Luke/Vader assortment.

But I suppose it was easier to fix a plastic color than fix the horrible face sculpt and paint job - the main reason I've passed on many Hans already.

Being less common isn't a selling point for me.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Oh yeah. I guess technically it's an error, not really a variation.

Hey Lord Tenebrous, right now you have 999 posts. Cool.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

well, nice to have the White lever BUT, the date codes over 21001 are pretty common... Those were made later. The date codes which were under that such as *20851* has a bubble variation on the white and its extremely hard to find. I'll post a picture when i get home from work...

o...............k................................. ............

hango

oh...i see..ours is 21051...not too bad over 21001
    thanx darthJdog.
    hango

The time i got my White lever han solo i got it in the assortment with 1 HAn solo and no chews, or obi's. I got the han before a lot them were shipping so i must of been lucky by getting the earlier date code. Now they are shipping 1 per box in the Chew, and Obi wave. I guess those date codes are 21051 with the white lever or 21091 with the grey lever. If you happen to have *20951 or even earlier (VERY RARE 20851)* you have the Han solo that was in the first shipments.

The Han I picked up today was coded 21051 with the white lever. He came packed TWO pre case along with TWO Obi-Wans and TWO Chewies. The reason why I know this is that the NICE toy manager at my local Wal-Mart opened up a brand new fresh case for this 30ish collector. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"