Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode VII

Episode VII

O.K I dont know weather this will work or not, but I was thinking that between us, we could write our own Star Wars; Episode VII- ???? ???? ????. Basically just write your ideas below this and then we'll pick out the best and somehow put them all together.
    Here's a few to get us started:
    aroound 4 years after battle of endoor
    Luke is full Jedi
    The Galaxy has undergone massive change
    Formation of the New Republic
    Chancellor Mon Mothma
    Liea ready to start Jedi training

that's about it for now, hope to here some of yours!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

The critically-acclaimed John Rassick series is already well-established as Episode IX.

I don't mean we write THE Episode VII, I meen our own version.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Like I said, I've already done that! And read my sig and you'll know we can't improve upon such a perfection!

Sorry. Couldn't control myself.

I'm glad the SSG forums don't have any conceded members....... just messing!
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

I was just messing too...so there!

(And it's "conceited." I think. )

Well, sunny beach, it sure is "conceited." Oh well, at least we were both messing around.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

4 years after I'd like to delve a little deeper into a new evil developing.
    There has to be political intrigue, corruption in the senate, commerce guilds, trade federations, banking clans etc. clammering for tax benefits, you get the picture. Everything old is becoming new again (we're doomed to repeat our history). The New Republic is experiencing growing pains, and it's up to Luke Skywalker to re-establish the Jedi order (I know it's been done, but it kind of HAS to be, right?) to maintain peace.
    I want to know more about Chewie and Kashyyyk. Could we go there to expunge small rebel contingent that has managed to hang on?
    Last, we need a figure of evil. Maybe a sith holocron falls into the wrong hands (hang on, Im going now!), those belonging to Ginn Nosare who is force sensitive but was refused acceptance into the Jedi program.
    Ginn doesn't understand why, as his younger brother Pik was accepted. Pik is not as gifted as Ginn at first sight, but has a truer heart.
    Jealous Ginn travels to the academy for a visit and talks to his brother, who of course starts to listen to his brother's now-sith-influenced ideas. Ginn asks Pik to come with him and train. Pik struggles with the courses laid out in front of him, but stays in training with Luke.
    By the end of the show, the jealous Ginn exposes himself and attacks Luke who easily defeats him and kills him. This affects the younger Pik strongly. Pik is visited by the ghost of Ginn and is instructed to continue with the training in order to become stronger. When he is fully trained, then he can break away from the order and avenge his brother.
    I like watching someone struggle morally. I wonder what Pik will do?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I actually had a concept for a 7,8,9 series of films. It can be found in this post from November (it's in an old thread about 7,8,9), but it's been posted before that too:

I know I've said this before, but personally, I'd like to see a sequel trilogy about Leia. The prequels are the "Anakin" trilogy, the classic trilogy is the "Luke" trilogy, so I'd like to see one about Leia. If Lucas had started this back in '97, he could have still used the same actors, but I think it'd be pushing it to start here. My idea was that Leia could be an important New Republic ambassador and her Force powers begin really growing, but since Luke has become very reclusive with his Jedi trainees, Luke has cut himself off from Leia and Han, and Leia begins growing powerful with the dark side. Thus, Han would have to make the effort to seek Luke out, and they'd have to work together to save Leia from destroying herself, the new republic, and the galaxy WITHOUT killing her. I picture Leia first showing her dark tendencies during an ambassadorial mission which turns out to be an ambush, and Leia simply cuts the enemy forces down with her dark powers (and a handy purple lightsaber ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's pretty good. All is not lost, I thought the Final Fantasy movie was well done. It proved an important point - actors are optional! If GL would allow people to continue on with these characters in movie or TV format, it should be done CG. It would be way too hard to get used to new actors in these roles. CG has it's limitations, but they're getting harder and harder to see, especially in "blended" shots like in LOTR. Those were nearly seamless to me, and I watched that movie on a HUGE screen. So many opportunities; part of me hopes he turns over the reigns after epIII to new blood and stays on in a supervisory role.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008