Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by pthfnder89

My personal least favorite weapon in JK2 is the E11. It's just wildly innaccurate and it gets me killed more often than it helps. I don't use it whenever possible. (and once you get the lightsaber, lets face it, who wants to go back to blasters)
    I love the e11. But I agree, once I got the saber the only blaster I used was the sniper rifle (always forget the name).
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

"Tenloss DXR-6 disruptor rifle."

I always used the disruptor and the lightsaber. The alt-fire on the repeater is good for smashing Reborn when you get sick of dueling.

I like the automatic fire on the E11!!! It allows for great stormtrooper turkey shoots!

I mainly use the lightsaber, cause it's much more of a defense as well as an offense than it was in JK. If you get sick of dueling against reborn, then just use choke to hold them then use saber throw to kill'em, they can't raise their saber to block it.
    Shadowtroopers are different though, they require you to use force speed cause you gotta get them before they force push you and break the force choke concentration.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I hate those darn Shadowtroopers.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I hate those darn Shadowtroopers.
    Eh, I never really had a problem with them. Some Force Speed and quick saber action always seems to do them in quickly.

The only Jedi I ever had a real problem with was Desann at the end. He took a bit of time.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Desann was easy. Tavion was harder, because she'd Force push me off of Cloud City and/or cut off my head.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Desann was easy. Tavion was harder, because she'd Force push me off of Cloud City and/or cut off my head.
    Yeah it was a poor choice IMO to make Tavion so difficult and then put her right in the middle of the game. She seemed out of place.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I know, especially since your Medium stance was no match for her Fast stance.

God Tavion was hard when I first tried against her. Not only does she have fast, but her push and lightning were more powerful than yours. And her saber throw always made me mad. Then I just used speed a ton and slashed her to death. Desann was easy.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I just cut the pillar and let it fall on Desann's head.