Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by DeadEye
    I just cut the pillar and let it fall on Desann's head.
    Exactly. I actually did it by accident. I threw my saber and he pushed me or the saber or something so I moved and it came toward me, knocking the pillar down on him. That was also about 15 seconds into the fight.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

The fight with Desann was underwhelming. I was disappointed by it, especially after his apprentice put up such a good fight.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    The fight with Desann was underwhelming. I was disappointed by it, especially after his apprentice put up such a good fight.
    The first thing I said after the column fell on him was "That's it?!?!". It would have been cooler if there was something else, something afterward. Like you need to make your way through the temple again and the reborn and shadowtroopers are more numerous so you need to kill them or something, then you find out Desann wasn't dead and go into a duel with no stupid columns or no Jedi power up thing in the middle. His powers should be toned down a bit since in a small room he'd demolish Kyle.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I thought the fight with Jerec was a better climax. Desann should've died in a cutscene, like Jerec.