Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    since i'm hesitant to see an old man(dooku) soundly defeat two youngsters, the thought of yoda in combat frightens me like nothing else. this is the same creature who is having trouble WALKING in the phantom menace! as jeditricks and jediclint said, this could be really bad. we could all be begging for more of jar jar's antics after this.

It sounds good but I really don't want to see the "master" at work in the movies,he can use his hand and that but I don't want him using a lightsaber at all! Yoda jumping around the space sounds like a bad idea!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Exclamation

I would be so pleased to NOT see Little Yo' whipping around the hangar like some crazed amphibian on crack. I would prefer the fight to be a little more about controlling the Force and not "agility". I think this would bring a little more nobility to the scene and would be a little more consistent with Yoda's normal movement.

Again... it's Uncle George's story and he can ruin it... I mean, write it however he wants. Thank God DVD players have chapter advance... I can get past this scene when the DVD comes out.

**sigh**
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 10-08-2001 at 12:23 PM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I would be so please to NOT see Little Yo' whipping around the hangar like some crazed amphibian on crack.
    ...whipping around the hangar like some crazed amphibian on crack....

No offense but who in their right mind would not want to see this happen?

well... I never said I was in my right mind- did I?

It just doesn't seem plausible with him hobbling around all the time. You'd think if he was that strong with the Force that he would have been able to get his legs working a little better ALL the time!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm in my right mind and I REEEE-HEE-HEEALLY don't want to see this... at all... ever.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I hear that the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body and the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body. If this is true and since I'm left handed then I'm in my right mind and I really would like to see Yoda get into a big, awesome fight.

Maybe instead of some sort of lightsaber fight or something maybe it's Yoda's Force powers vs. Dooku's Force powers. Kind of like a battle of the minds or something similar.

Question Yoda action or not in AOTC?

I have been hearing that Yoda uses force lighting and lightsaber in some major Jedi battles, care to inform otherwise?
    Last edited by Dark Annie; 03-08-2002 at 06:55 PM.
    "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete; when I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master." - Dark Annie

I know nothing of this. Where did you hear this? Sounds interesting nevertheless.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Post Yoda Action

I beleive I read about Yoda using Force Lightning on TheForce.Net. I don't remember where i read about the lightsaber sequences with Yoda. I would like to know if anyone else can confirm this theory or disprove it. May The Force Be With You...
    "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete; when I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master." - Dark Annie