Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Just as long as it is respectable to the film, and it doesnt look fake.
    Right, Jargo?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Question

Jargo, whta do you mean to jedi speed movement? Whe Quigon and OB1 run from the droidekas and in ILM someone drop his cofee cup in the computer and acelerate the sequence.....?

It goes to the matter : Why didn't OB1 use speed movement in the naboo generator...

Cause he was plain pooped to run fast...
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

Well with the trailer coming out tomorrow, I hope this subject is touched on...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    Well with the trailer coming out tomorrow, I hope this subject is touched on...
    I agree, the trailer should show a bit of Yoda in action . . . so that if it is silly we'll have a hint at what to expect

Well we didn't get a shot to see Yoda in action but the trailer rocked...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Yoda fights?

I herd we get to see Yoda fight? is this true? if so its gonna both rock and be funny as heck
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............

Ummm....Why don't you read this thread to answer the questions you just asked?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

T'was a new topic Wolfwood. It shortly became part of this topic as it covers the exact same info. It does help to use the search function at the bottom of each forum's initial page to see if the topic has already been discussed though.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Can't wait to see Yoda fighting. As long as he's not trying to be comedic, this is what I look forward to most in the entire movie. If it doesn't happen, that's cool too, but seeing Yoda kick some butt has been something I've looked forward to since circa 1980.