Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Despatchioed

Despatchioed

BC3 and Timminators mixtape

jeddah

Cheers Jeddah

Must confess - I have absolutely no idea what will be in mine.

BC3

Lightbulb well it won't be a boring ol' mixtape bc3, i can tell you that ;)

the mixtape goes to timmer aka a fellow jb fan in bristol i listed your pkg's contents months ago on the huntthred. if you can't find that post, i guess you'll just have to wait a few days & be reminded

jdah: i know you're busy bein a big star & all now, but maybe you could despistachio a post on the celebthred answering my quextion? also, you did see my latest smartalecky quips to you on huntthred, right? also, you Did listen to timmermixtape Before sending right? also, you did keep track of postage for those 2 pkgs so i can deduct it from your bill, right?
    also, also, ah-so you as-ho
    vt
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 07-02-2002 at 11:36 PM.

Mr Touch - you are a gent.

Thank you very much for my goody box.

Love the Alphas (as mine are boxed) - don't like the landing legs on the Snowspeeder though (don't know why Galoob kept doing this (as with the MM Aliens Dropship and Stroopers Tac Fighter) - when I play with a ship I like to think of it in flight/attack mode, not coming in to land).

Anyway, also love 4-LOM (so does Jnr) and the spare parts are always useful (will credit you on my customs page when I use them on something).

Also, muchas gracias for the page from your Trek mag - the FASA ship order sheet is AMAZING - I SOOOOOOOOOOO want all of those (can you still by those retail in the US ? (the page appears to be from 1989).

Will use the sheet somewhere on my pages.

Once again cheers amigo - if I can return the favour, you know the score.

BC3

PS has the Gain speeder surfaced yet?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fasapics.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	2653  

You can find some of that stuff on Ebay, though I'm sure some of it is HTF by now. That Excelsior looks amazing...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thumbs up "if I can return the favour"

-you already did; it was Me who was returnin it
    customizer that you are, you could always cut those skids off that alpha snowsp
    i trust 4-piece b5 6-back arrived in good enough shape to piece together & scan onto your website?
    now that you have New, Superior 4lom, you can trade your Old Inferior 4lom (along w/your old fx7) for a New fx7 at that local shop- lmk if you do, i highly recommend
    i notice your ig88 is potj; way to go- i have all 3 versions (1980, sote & potj), but if i was only gonna have one i too would choose potj, he's by far the coolest btw see ig/clone gun note here
    vt

Originally posted by britcit3
    Also, muchas gracias for the page from your Trek mag - the FASA ship order sheet is AMAZING - I SOOOOOOOOOOO want all of those (can you still by those retail in the US ? (the page appears to be from 1989).
    Whoa! That brought back huge memories. I stared at that ad for SO long pining for all those.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

BTW

I sneaked those 2 packages through the post at work, so there is no postal charge due to me

jeddah

BTW

YOU'RE FIRED.
    and don't bother coming in to work on Monday

{{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}