Nute Gunray figure?

Is Hasbro planning on making a Nute Gunray figure for episode II? I was just wondering if anyone knew?
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

I'd love to see one.

Would someone like to move this to the Saga section.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Maybe they could release also a TPM figure, with the correct height......
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

i think they are going to next year or late this year.
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

love those nemodians...bring em all on. lott dodd especially.
    and that walking chair would be a neat accessory
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Maybe this one wont look like its doing someone naughty to himself!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Question

Hango, did you mean an Episode 2 Nute Gunray or a new TPM one? How concrete did it sound? Lets all hope the Neimoidians get a little more involved in the toy line despite their lack of action soon!

CLAW

Nute Gunray (Hologram) should see a release in some outlet by the end of the year (maybe Fan Club, maybe something else). But being a Neimoidian, he's always subject to change.

They just don't sell well. Nute still lurks in the dark aisles of TRU across the world, begging for somebody to take him home.

So I doubt there will be new Neimoidians after Hasbro releases the very dated Lott and Nute.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.