Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Cool Thoughts on Marmit Figures continued

http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?d...ID=16&PID=5352

I just finished assembling the Marmit TIE Pilot (which took about 45 minutes), and I'm impressed with the detail. Anyone know where I can order the Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, and Boba Fett online? Bigbarada, I await your input. I tried to post a link to the topic in the old forums above, but I don't know if it'll work.

Thumbs up Well,

I am not sure where to get them, but i have to agree that they are awesome. Much better than the versions we get over here.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I think brianstoys.com has them although for around $150 each you might want to shop around. I'd try entertainmentearth.com

I know that the Marmit company is re-releasing the Sandtrooper with a grey (white?) pauldron instead of the orange on the original.

I've also heard of plans for Darth Vader, Royal Guard, and an AT-AT Driver (**squeel of glee**)!!

My hopes for the future: Biker Scout, Snowtrooper and an Imperial Gunner.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hey, Lone Jedi, do you have a way to post pictures of your TIE Pilot here? I've been thinking about getting one for a while, and would like to see how your's turned out.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thumbs up

Cool, I'll try EE.com. I already know to steer clear of Brianstoys.com. I read that too, Big B. A Marmit Vader would absolutely RULE, expecially if it's to scale with the other Marmit figures. I'll see if I can post a picture of my TIE Pilot, I'll have to ask a friend for help though. Big B, since you have experience with these kits, the TIE Pilot will be cake for you. I got mine at Actionfigureexpress for $64.95 plus shipping, worth every cent.

LoneJedi, you are saying $64.95 plus shipping? That's the listed price online and its shipment worldwide? Curious.

But then, they are really quite expensive but if they really come out a Biker Scout, I'll buy it no matter what.

Humsup, yeah it was $64.95 plus shipping. Big B, the pictures I have are too large in memory to post. I'll e-mail them to you instead.

Have you e-mailed them already? Because I might have deleted them by accident, I cleaned out my inbox just before checking this message.

Thanks for the confirmations. Will check out the site soon

I got the e-mail Lone Jedi, thanks a lot!!

BTW it really is a nice looking figure, especially when compared to the POTF2 12".