Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Cool Thoughts on Marmit Figures continued

http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?d...ID=16&PID=5352

I just finished assembling the Marmit TIE Pilot (which took about 45 minutes), and I'm impressed with the detail. Anyone know where I can order the Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, and Boba Fett online? Bigbarada, I await your input. I tried to post a link to the topic in the old forums above, but I don't know if it'll work.

Thumbs up Well,

I am not sure where to get them, but i have to agree that they are awesome. Much better than the versions we get over here.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I think brianstoys.com has them although for around $150 each you might want to shop around. I'd try entertainmentearth.com

I know that the Marmit company is re-releasing the Sandtrooper with a grey (white?) pauldron instead of the orange on the original.

I've also heard of plans for Darth Vader, Royal Guard, and an AT-AT Driver (**squeel of glee**)!!

My hopes for the future: Biker Scout, Snowtrooper and an Imperial Gunner.

Hey, Lone Jedi, do you have a way to post pictures of your TIE Pilot here? I've been thinking about getting one for a while, and would like to see how your's turned out.

Thumbs up

Cool, I'll try EE.com. I already know to steer clear of Brianstoys.com. I read that too, Big B. A Marmit Vader would absolutely RULE, expecially if it's to scale with the other Marmit figures. I'll see if I can post a picture of my TIE Pilot, I'll have to ask a friend for help though. Big B, since you have experience with these kits, the TIE Pilot will be cake for you. I got mine at Actionfigureexpress for $64.95 plus shipping, worth every cent.

LoneJedi, you are saying $64.95 plus shipping? That's the listed price online and its shipment worldwide? Curious.

But then, they are really quite expensive but if they really come out a Biker Scout, I'll buy it no matter what.

Humsup, yeah it was $64.95 plus shipping. Big B, the pictures I have are too large in memory to post. I'll e-mail them to you instead.

Have you e-mailed them already? Because I might have deleted them by accident, I cleaned out my inbox just before checking this message.

Thanks for the confirmations. Will check out the site soon

I got the e-mail Lone Jedi, thanks a lot!!

BTW it really is a nice looking figure, especially when compared to the POTF2 12".