Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jedi Vanish Trick??

WHY DOES OBI WAN AND YODA VANICH WHEN THEY DIE AND NOT QUI GON, ANAKIN, AND THE FALLEN JEDI IN EP2
    " AT LAST WE WILL REVEAL OURSELVES TO THE JEDI"

we all wanna know--and lucas will hopefully tell us in e3

we know liam neeson is supposedly back as qui-gon in e3

we know jedi couldn't vanish prior to aotc--eu be darned!

we know that yoda teaches obi-wan--and anakin probably vanished just because he was the chosen one

we know yoda and obi-wan mastered it between e3 and e4

and yoda is surprised when he hears qui-gon in aotc--check the book--page 276, i believe
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

QUI GON IS BACK AS A SPIRIT OR AS A HUMAN?
    " AT LAST WE WILL REVEAL OURSELVES TO THE JEDI"

nobody knows yet--though this is supposedly a fact that he'll return, i'd still take it with a grain of salt--after all, it was "fact" that christopher walken would play the bad guy in aotc a couple of years ago
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

It has been said that Qui-Gon didn't dissapear when he died because he wasn't prepared. Obi-Wan and Yoda both knew they were going to die...but from a certain point of view.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

So maybe Obi-Wans "Certain point of view" thing has legitimate origins!

This just one of the many things I wish GL would have left out or put in for all. Either they all can do this when they die or not at all. To me this ranks up there with the Midichorains[spelling?]
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

"Midichlorians."

Yes...it's probably just a special technique. Yoda, the most powerful Jedi, knew all along how to do it, I imagine. But Obi-Wan was, I'd suppose, the only person he taught it to.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Yes...it's probably just a special technique. Yoda, the most powerful Jedi, knew all along how to do it, I imagine. But Obi-Wan was, I'd suppose, the only person he taught it to.
    I don't think that Yoda knew all along how to do it. The novel says that Yoda doesn't understand how Qui-Gon could be one with the force, and still maintain his personality. Or somthing like that, it's all on page 276.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

How many pages long is Page 276 anyways?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"