Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey Hey!

Smile hey Hey!

Hey everybody! This is my first post under this account.

FYI, I was known as The_Collector for quite somtime on these boards, and then I dident post for a long time, and my old account dosent work anymore. (I think thats the reason )

anyways, alot of you dont know me, and maybe some of you remember me . but I've been reading posts and such for the past few months and yeah.....

Anyways, I look forward to posting on these boards and joining in the conversations once again!
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Jonna
    Welcome to Romper Room!!!

Please take a mat and help yourself to some milk and giblets.

I don't know you. Why do you smell funny? Who are you? What the hell are you doin' in my house get out before I call 0885 422 310 and order a large pizza with extra anchovies and 'taters. Who are you? Did i ask for a whale to be delivered? See the game last night? me neither. What the hell are you doin' in my room? have you never heard of privacy? want a piece of candy? here look out this window you can see old Mrs' grubapple changin' into her night dress hehehe. Who the hell are you? get out right now or I'm tellin' my Dad to call the cops! damn insurance salesmen.

I remember a collector. Now that was a funny guy. Kept newts in his sisters underwear drawer. Whatever happened to the newt boy?............

Don't count on getting your milk and giblets anytime soon.

I'm still waiting for mine and the line forms to the left.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Jonna
    Quiet Bill!!! You're going to get us all in trouble! Remember what the teacher said about how you are not allowed to fraternize with the other children after what you did to the class room pet.

But I just have soooo much love to give!
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Originally posted by Jonna
    Quiet Bill!!! You're going to get us all in trouble! Remember that the teacher said that you are not allowed to fraternize with the other children after what you did to the class room pet.
    it didn't happen to be--oh, i don't know--a kitten, did it?
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Originally posted by anarky

it didn't happen to be--oh, i don't know--a kitten, did it?
    They won't let me play with kittens anymore.
    Did you know they explode if you hug them too hard?
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Hey, collector or Captain Moroni or El Capitan, or whoever you are. I was starting to wonder if you'd been translated (inside joke) or something.

So take your standard of freedom and get to them posts!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Welcome back and you will be offered a basket of duct tape soon. Yes, just about everyone gets one ,BUT ME!.....I just want my fare share.....hey,I use duct tape.I can tape things like......Hey,I use duct tape. Duct tape.....Duct Tape...............Duct Taaaapeee....
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."