Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question have any of you found acklay yet?

i saw my first one today, it was the only one @ wm so i had to grab it.
    My other car is an AT-AT

I saw a bunch of them at my local Super Wal-Mart, havn't seen it anywhere else though!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I think Wal-Mart must be running a sale soon. I saw nothing there for a while and then--POOF!--two whole aisles of stuff on Monday morning. I got the Acklay, the Deluxe Mace w/ red Battle Droid, and the Unleashed figures, and saw Palpatine and Djas Puhr for the first time (a friend's already got them for me, so I didn't pick them up).

I'd recommend checking every Wally World within driving distance.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, I've passed on the Acklay many times!

I can't find it anywhere! And I haven't found any Nexus since I got mine! It's just reeks everywhere!

Just found a ton of Acklays last week at Super Wal-Mart. They were still there today, warming the shelves with the Reeks....

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

My god, Forhekset...your Super Wal-Marts just have all the impossible-to-find toys warming the pegs, don't they?

seen about 45 acklays around my Area in the WAL-MARTs... Hasbrp better release some new figs soon before the interest dies out! Its getting boring going to wal-mart everyday 6:00AM and finding new shipments of the same old chew, obi, han,.... I need to see Peemto, Darth maul sith training, and Ki Adi! Please come sooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Well, usually I can't find anny new figs, but I found a few Acklays at a local Walmart last weekend. I also found a couple Nexus at a different Walmart.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

I can't find the Acklay anywhere around here.