Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SW: Clone Wars

Exactly, while the acting was too great in JK at least it was all movie, not ingame graphics.
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

Yeah. JK2's movies are ingame graphics and look much better, and the acting is the best. In JK1 the acting was overdone, like a high school play or something.

True, in JK1 they sounded out their emotions, but their faces should nothing like they should be radio actors not on screen.

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

I know! The only problem with JK2 is that the lip-synch sucks and the characters' teeth are huge, like everyone has dentures!!!

SOF2 has the best gore, graphics, animations, lip synch, everything. At least for now.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I know! The only problem with JK2 is that the lip-synch sucks and the characters' teeth are huge, like everyone has dentures!!!

SOF2 has the best gore, graphics, animations, lip synch, everything. At least for now.
    Very true. Unfortunately, the gameplay itself is mediocre. Not bad exactly, just very repetative and tedious sometimes.

The Dark Forces series is definitely one of the top two SW series, but I think the Xwing/TIE Fighter franchise ties with it for best SW games. Xwing Alliance was just fantastic and I still play it all the time.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I absolutely despise X-wing Alliance! I was about ready to push Emkay out the airlock!!! Rogue Squadron is better IMHO.

I don't like flight sims much...but I don't think I've played any game other than Deus Ex where the gameplay didn't get tedious and repetitive.

Originally posted by Nebulaz
    There is a different developer this time around for LucasArts, so i wouldnt suck as much as the TPM game. Power Battles was good tho.
    Power Battles was insanely hard, I still haven't finished the game with Qui gon, plo koon and Adi gallia.

Did anybody?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Obi Wan and Qui-gon so far, I still play it everyone and a while and I'm playing it with Adi right now....I didnt find it that hard. The ruins level was hard but it was the hardest one IMO.

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks