Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why was Aalaya in AOTC and not Qunlian Vos?

I really think that was just plain stupid.They have Aalaya in AOTC but not her master Qunlian, come on Aalaya is his padawan if she is in the movie why not him, but still AOTC was awsome and i dont think this was a bad point of the movie
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

Well, I guess he was busy on assignment somewhere.

Re: why was Aalaya in AOTC and not Qunlian Vos?

Originally posted by -JediMaster-Yoda-
    I really think that was just plain stupid.They have Aalaya in AOTC but not her master Qunlian, come on Aalaya is his padawan if she is in the movie why not him, but still AOTC was awsome and i dont think this was a bad point of the movie
    Aayla was a last minute addition, and wasn't originally planned to be in the movie. Lucas liked her look, from the cover of one of the comics that came across the desk, so they grabbed a staffer, tossed her in make up and a costume, threw her infront of a green screen and added her to the battle. Perhaps Lucas didn't see, or didn't care for Quinlan's look. Since it was taken from a background extra in E1.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quinlan vos.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	2646  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah...we don't need any "thug" Jedi.

Didn't he go off somewhere and leave her to be another's padawan? I would have to check,but I know it was in one of the comics I have. When I find it I will let you know.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Please do...I didn't really follow much on that guy.

I think Jar Jar's explained it pretty well, she was just put in for her look, the last thing they where worried about was getting her backstory in aswell!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

why wasent he in AOTC?

Because GL hates us!!!!
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

He probably was on assignment on a border dispute somewhere.

I think that in the ATOC comic adaptation, he is in there. I don't know why they didn't just put him in the movie too. There is a guy that looks a lot like him, just without the tattoos.