Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

a batttel damage Qui-Gon perhaps?

We got a Ankain with his arm comming off,we got Mauls cut in half,OUR JANGOS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!!!,But still no Qui-Gon with a hole throught his chest,who wants him I know i do.
    "Luke Iam your father's mother's friend's penpal,witch makes us absolutly nothing."

oh dear--i'm not sure about this one--we just got a saga qui-gon, which will probably be the last we see of that chap for a while

while i won't be adverse to one when hasbro decides to make it--as long as it's well-done--i'm not going to specifically ask for it

we still need tey hwo, daultay dofine, lott dodd, and so many other tpm figures!
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Just drill a hole in his chest, then if you want to be original and are skilled with it, drive a soddering iron through the hole to melt the sides to make it look like it was burned by a lightsaber.
    Last edited by LTBasker; 07-03-2002 at 11:33 PM.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Kuzu. you forgot to mention Vader ROTJ and Vader Dagobah
    I don't really need a dead qui-gon since it would be a one-posewonder and they wouldn't get the face-expression right
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

They'd probably give him an expression similar to GR Mace. *shudders*
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

actully Qui-Gon didn't make a nasty face he made more of a oh crap what just happen face.but none the less i want a final duel qui gon.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I would not much like a 'dead Gui-Gon' figure. LTBasker had a good idea though, I've known several people who have done that.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, why give Hasbro any more reason to release more cases with repeat figures that only litter the aisle floors. It would be too easy to just make your own.

Originally posted by mylow thehutt
    actully Qui-Gon didn't make a nasty face he made more of a oh crap what just happen face.but none the less i want a final duel qui gon.
    More like a "final minutes of his life Qui-Gon"
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

Im not so sure about that one...It wouldnt be useful (Display-wise unless he was dead, that is). It would look strange to have him fighting with a bloody hole in his chest. It wouldnt have a lightsaber either, methinks. Or they could do an interchangeable chestplate like the SBD, but that would be stupid on a human figure. Id like to have him laying there while Obi-Wan fights Maul, but thats about the only reason I would like it. After all, the Jango and Anakin and Maul's removable parts CAN be put back on so they can fight normally, but you cant exactly remove a hole form someones chest. Oh well, theres my useless commentary.
    And I agree with Anarky...There are other characters we need more than a Qui-Gon carcass. After Hasbro makes those, then maybe...
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 07-13-2002 at 06:45 PM.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC