Does anybody know???........

When the next wave of the unleashed lines is supposed to be released. I am looking at my Jango and Maul right now and this are some cool statues. I am really anticipating Anakin and Mace.
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"

Re: Does anybody know???........

Originally posted by ChemOx
    When the next wave of the unleashed lines is supposed to be released. I am looking at my Jango and Maul right now and this are some cool statues. I am really anticipating Anakin and Mace.
    I posted in another thread, that the next wave is scheduled for an August release. It's supposed to contain, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader, and Padme Amidala: Arena Battle. The next assortment after that, will be Princess Leia: Slave Girl and an unknown figure. It may be Mace, but he hasn't been confirmed.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Do the unleashed figures have any poseability?

Maybe a Kit Fisto or Obiwan.

It may be Mace, but he hasn't been confirmed.

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps...em-detail/4500
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Lord Tenebrous, I never count the Cargo Bay as a confirmation of a figure. After all, look at all the wrong stuff they have posted in the past. Like the Fan Club exclusive Lott Dod and Nute Gunray.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Man,......I really like this line, cant wait til august....thanks for the low down JarJar
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"

if they do continue this line i hope for an unleashed yoda.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I would like to see a unleashed Yoda also. Maybe even a unleased Luke Skywalker. That would be cool
    May the force be with You!!!!!