It's time for... Guess who fits in Ani's Speeder!

That's right folks, this time it's Jango Fett Final Battle. Weird but he looks almost perfect in it. His right hand holds the steering handle but his left hand doesn't. But! You can put a blaster in it and it looks like he's shooting whoever he's chasing. Who else fits??

I know E2 3PO and Mace's Batte Droid fit in there quite well.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The best Anakin to fit- Episode I Anakin Naboo Pilot!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I want to know when will we get figures that will fit thier speeders and ships.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I think you may see a Anakin Pilot, but I'm not too sure about the Zam.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

for those that don't have him yet, pilot obi wan fits into the jedi starfighter
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Ya know what though....that's amazing....
    MTFBWY, FMTPO!!!

BoShek fits very nicely in it!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I fully expect to see another Anakin coming down the pipe pretty soon, who can fit in his speeder. As for Zam, her distinct lack of popularity probably means that we will never see another one of her.

Although they DID resculpt Boss Nass, so anything is possible.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Obi-Wan Corsucant fits in my Ani speeder just fine... don't leave him in there for 2 months though, mine has a wicked bent foot.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.