Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Hit a dry spell

I've been on the look-out for series 7 recently and have found nothing yet. None of the local comic shops have received anything and they're usualy some of the first to get 'em. I have noticed that Targets don't seem to be carrying anything Simpsons these days. And they had the best prices in town too...$4.99.

I'm everywhere you want to be...
    The last I've seen are S.6 with Mascot Homer, Karl, etc., I've seen them everywhere. KB, TRU (briefly), Wal-Mart.

I'm trying to do a little back-tracking and pick up some of the figures I've missed, what series was Lenny in?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I believe that Lenny is a member of the fourth series.

What happened to all the Simpsons toys? The only place that seems to carry Simpsons any more is TRU, and it's not even the newest wave. Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, etc. all seem to have abandoned the line.
    Thomas Lane

What series is Cletus in, anyone? Has he been released yet?

Series 8?
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hi Guys! I just picked up all of Series 7 at Target today. I got Dolph, Officer Lou, Cletus, Hans Moleman, Officel Marge, Mrs. Krabapel, and Muumuu Homer w/ Simpson's Kitchen playset. It was a big shock to see them ALL there fully stocked!

"Keep on Target."
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found the complete series 7 at several stores across the Los Angeles metroplex today. Target $4.99, TRU $5.99, Things From Another World $7.99. Great score and a great series!!!

I agree! Series 7 is one of the best.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I will need to get out to my local Target on the way home tonight. Bubba Fatt told me he had seen them a few places in this area. I don't know where I'm going to keep all of these guys any more, the series is getting so huge, but they are great figures! I did pass on the Krusty Burger with Pimply Faced Teen at TRU, so I'd better get something soon, before I miss out!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.