Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Leonard Nimoy, Spinal Tap, Mark Hamill (as Nathan Detroit ) are on the top of my list.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Hey, was wondering if anybody has an extra Krustylu Studios? I've been trying to get that figure since i missed it back in the day. PM me if you can help! thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

FYI, I picked up the KB Exclusive 'Bongo' set with Homer as The Ingestible Bulk, Edna Krabappel as Vampiredna, and Apu as Captain Kwik. The set is priced at $19.99 and has no accessories. The figures are plain and have no electronic base. Not too bad a price for 3 figures.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I keep looking out for these so I can see one up close. Are these in the same scale as the WOS figures?

Yes they are.

Thanks. I'm spread pretty thin between all my different collecting series so I'll be passing on these most likely.

I did find these 10" tall Simpsons figures at Target the other day and couldn't pass on those. darn. I picked up Homer and Burns and there was also a Smithers on the shelf as well. These look exactly like the WOS sculpts but on a larger scale. They'll make a nice edition to my bookshelf.

I really like the Homer figure. Great accesories! The lobster is great! Burns was pretty good, but I don't care for his expression much.

I absolutely love the gummy DeMilo! It looks so real. Mmmmm.....gummy DeMilo........<drool>

Playmates Toys and www.simpsonscollectors.com are running a promotion at the moment.

If you buy 2 figures/playsets from waves 1 - 9 now, and post the reciepts and UPCs along with $5 to Playmates, you get 2 free loose figures. This is the only way to obtain these exclusive figures.

http://www.simpsonscollectors.com/zine.asp?id=126
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I saw that too. It kinda sucks that your forced to purchase 2 figures you probably already own just to get these exclusives. Sounds like they're trying to help stores clear out those peg warmers. Luckily the Season 2 DVD comes with that $2 off coupon. That'll help absorb the blow of buying 2 duplicate figures for the collection. Now.....who should I buy.