Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Unhappy Double threads!!!

Oops, looks like we've got ourselves some real Simpsons fans in here.

Apparently the Sincliar and Cooder figures will take 6-8 weeks to deliever. Some people on simpsonscollectors have reported that playmates have cashed their cheques.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I'm still waiting for my mail-aways. Still no sign yet. I think its been 5-6 weeks since I sent mine out.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I keep checking but my check hasn't been cancelled yet.

I hope that before this line finishes that we will get Cooder's son.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Is the THOH3 supposed to be out now? My Toys'R'Us are a graveyard as far as Simpsons are concerned. Are they still shipping?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The last that I saw of them in the Ohio area was about 2 weeks ago. We had received 2 shipments to the local store. I'd recommend giving them a call, they're pretty honest here about shipments. We're suppose to get our first shipment of Main Street sometime in the next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Talking TRU's got 'em

I found the Treehouse recently in a Los Angeles TRU. They're out there for sure. I also keep running into Bowling Jacques & Marge sets too. $30...ouch!!!

There's a lot of talk on simpsonscollectors.com at the moment saying that the deliveries of the Wave 10 playsets and figures are going to be severly delayed due to some sort of lockout with some people. I don't understand it at all, but I thought some of you might be interested.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

It might be with the lockout of all the shipyard workers on the West coast which has shutdown all unloading of harbored ships as well as prevented any additional ships from arriving. No more ships means no more toy arrivals. It'll allow for the credit cards to cool off for a while.

Can anyone give me the info on how to get the two online exclusives. I must have missed this exclusive somehow. I collect the simpsons line but haven't been paying too much attention to it lately and would like to know how to get them. Thanks.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."