JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Lightbulb "anybody got an MM of the transformed LTD they'd let ol' JT have"

-for that matter, anyone have one they'd let me just get a an in-person Gander at? as with the mib sacuer mms, i'm pretty sure i don't want one but would be curious to just View it so if anyone has one for jt, send it to me & i'll forward it to him, along w/add'l goodies. i i promise i won't keep it for myself, honest injun
    vt

Yeah, come on peeps, help VT out by giving me your LTD micro machine!

(seriously though, I want this bad boy, I've got so many MM cars and trucks and a few trains that I'd LOVE to have the LTD blasting through!)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking well it just so happens that i've recently snagged a mib set #1 with the help of bc3!

and wouldn't 'ja know it? this is the particular set with the converted ltd cruiser.

upon receiving the package from merry old england (thanx again brit cit, most appreciative that ya shilled fer me over at ebay uk), i will extract the converted ltd and include it in my package to vt, so's that he may take a gander at it, and then being the all around good guy that he is, if he'd be so kind to forward it on to sir tricks, this bit o' baggin' shall be complete!

ssg forummers, granting wishes and bringing joy to the hearts of children for 4 years running
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

No worries GSJ

Sent the cheque in the post today - should have them soon.

Cheers as ever

BC3

Thumbs up RelayBoy sez roger dat; ain't you got mini-t16 yet?

a stamp or two'll be worth the chance to view it so now you're sending 3 ships this way eh? i'd ask to get a gander at the saucer in that set but i don't care enough to spend the stamp for That
    hmm, now i gotta think of somethin to enclose when relaying to jt; maybe them fanclub catalogs?

Hoo hoo! Thank you BC3, GSJ, VT, the CIA, the ASPCA, FTD, UPS, and a BMF besides, please welcome Bob bit... hmm, I think I got on the wrong track there. (it's an old bit from Cheech & Chong).

Thanks so much, that's fantastic, yay yay yay yay yay yay (and fan club catalogs, yay). <--- the super-smiley version, not the cheesy sarcastro version I used above. And since you're all being so nice, I'd like to share the following "more than a rumor, not yet quite news": Keep it under your hats boys, but a little birdy told me that a Hasbro employee says that a certain line near and dear to some of our hearts which has recently gone figureless may likely be reversing that decision after the current 3 waves, and may be working on a way to get current missing items back into the current vehicles as well. If that's too vague, PM me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

mini t-16 has arrived!

this little thing is soooooo cool, i'm almost tempted to say that out of all the other incarnations of this lil' hopper, this little guy is the best of the lot!

thanx vt!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding