Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of E2 AFs

Pics of E2 AFs

I'm sure this is of no interest to anyone, but here are the images of the E2 AFs:

Solar Sailer
    http://www.actionfleet.com/images/SolarSailer.jpg

AT-TE
    http://www.actionfleet.com/images/At-te.jpg

Naboo Fighter BD
    http://www.actionfleet.com/images/NabooFighter.jpg

Later,
    S43

The hasbro links didn't work, so I saved them and uploaded them to my server.

Later,
    S43

Wow, I like all three of those. It looks like Hasbro may be drawing me back into the collecting of Micro Machines/Action Fleet. I especially have to get the AT-TE and Dooku's Solar Sailer. I love both of those vehicles in the movie, especially the Solar Sailer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

thanks for those, S43.

it's hard to get a feel for scale on the AT-TE, due to the unique stand, but I hope it is bigger than it looks to me.

The Dooku sailer looka kinda small on its regular AF stand, too. But nice. Well, I guess maybe not too small, with that sail.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

I dunno if this anything to be alarmed about, but I lightened up the picture of the Sailor and I couldn't see any indention in the stand for a place to put the figures if you wanted to display them loose...

I love the AT-TE and the Sailor though, I can't wait to see the Gunship, unless it comes with no figures. We really need it come with the two pilots and then have a Clone Trooper Battle Pack.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

they actually look die-cast scale......

and it looks like micro machines is out of the figure business.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

yeah, and why Dooku's SS can't have foldy-outy umbrella-type wings is beyond me. Look what they did with the TF DS from EP1......

jeddah

I seem to recall that the sail is diamond shape when fully extended - I am right?

BC3

The Solar Sailor is not exactly impressive but at least the AT-TE makes up for it.

Solar Sailer..

check out this pic.. it looks VERY cool, I've only got one action fleet vehicle.. Shuttle Tyderium. I think I will be buying this one.
    I wish they would show the mini Dooku figure. Do you think this will come with the pilot droid?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solarsailer(action%20fleet)_lg.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	2723