Exclamation finally! some hints that wal-mart may actually get something!

last night i was up in sydney ohio and went to they're waly world. they had TONS of boxes but the majority of them where matell. i saw one that said "sw e2 y-assortment" and at the bottom it said "boys." i told my dad about it and he said to find someone to see if there was anything we didn't have yet in it. i saw a lady in a next isle and asked her if she could let me see what was in this box. she very nicely opened it for me and it was the unleashed jango and maul! now that is something i have only seen at mejiers to that point. so i thought to myself "there is still hope" she said that she couldn't open any more boxes because she would get in trouble. isaid thanx anyway. then i lookedaround closer and there where 2 boxes that said ONLY hasbro on them. could the have held anything?
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Sounds really Cool!!! Might be the new waves ?????
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

i hope it's the new assortments
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

I Too found the Unleashed figs at my local Wal Mart, they also had the Acklay beast, But as far as new figures last I saw was Orn Free Ta
    May the force be with You!!!!!

According to Yakface, the Unleashed Anakin Skywalker has popped up at Wal-Mart also. Of course the report could be bogus, but it's likely true, since the Anakin was pictured on the back of the Maul and Jango sets.
    Unleashed Unroll Again
    July 5, 2002 | 8:24 AM EST | Adam

Reader Bruce shares his find...

"Might be old news, but I have not seen anything posted about these. I got the Star Wars Unleashed figs, Darth Maul, Jango/Boba Fett and Anakin Skywalker at the Walmart here in Altamonte Springs. $14.96 each and they had a nice supply."

This is the first we've heard of Anakin... so keep those eyes open!
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.