Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SW.com put up a pic of the Naboo Fighter, it's another rehash with an empty cockpit. I've got Steve needling Hasbro reps about this right now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

it's a longshot, but maybe, just maybe, this is a ploy to make people buy an upcoming "battle pack" full of the pilot/character figures.

yeah, yeah, I know, "and then I woke up."
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

wonder if we can get danny devito to harp our cause

it's kinda like the current lipton's ad campaign with the puppets.

we don't need no stinikin' tiny figures. the vehicle's sell themselves

i for one would love to see a million af figures rise up and start rioting in rhode island :happy:
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Re: SAGA Action Fleet Packaging Revealed

Just trying to keep my collection list's headings and entries properly sorted...

I have the Slave 1, Republic Gunship, and Republic Assault Ship under the heading "STAR WARS - EP2". These are the packages that have the cardboard tray with a fully clear cover for the sides and top.

I have the X-Wing - Red 5, TIE Advanced x1 Battle-Damaged, Count Dooku's Solar Sailer, Rebel Snowspeeder, Naboo Starfighter N-1 Battle-Damaged, Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, and AT-TE, listed as "STAR WARS SAGA / EP2". These are the boxes with a combination of cardboard and clear windows all around.

My question to the group is: did the change to what we refer to as the "Saga" Action Fleet occur when the packaging changed from the cardboard lower tray and fully clear upper cover to the packaging that included cardboard on the sides and top?

I've seen some differences in how other collector sites refer to the ships that came out after EP1, and was wondering if there's a correct answer or if it's somewhat open to interpretation.

Thanks.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Hey SWAF

Can't answer your question, but I just looked at the post before yours.

Has ANYBODY heard from GSJ recently? This ain't right - he seems to have disappeared.

As he was a major forummer, can somebody email him to check if he is OK? (I have recently wiped my HD and don't have his email addy).

BC3

SWAF, anything that came out in the line during the Saga error... I mean "era"... is considered "Saga", and the original packaging with the walls rather than the plastic shell is actually sporting the Hasbro Saga packaging theme with the blue color and the whispy things.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    SWAF, anything that came out in the line during the Saga error... I mean "era"... is considered "Saga", and the original packaging with the walls rather than the plastic shell is actually sporting the Hasbro Saga packaging theme with the blue color and the whispy things.
    I'm having a senior moment. Are you saying that both packages are considered Saga, or only the one without the full clear plastic shell?

Thanks....
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Sorry gramps, didn't mean to cause you to wet yerself. Both packages are "Saga", both even have the Saga graphics theme.

Thanks whippersnapper.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}