Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SAGA Action Fleet Packaging Revealed

http://systems.figures.com/gallery/album39

Theres pictures of Action Fleet stuff at the current Wizard Con.

I dunno about that packaging, definitely ugly when compared to the first Action Fleet packaging.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hey LT

Well found!!

I actually like the packaging - can't wait to get my mits on 'em!!

Bc3

I was unable to tell from these pics if there were any figures other than the one in the tattooine droid hunter battle pack. LTB, did you happen to notice anything or read anyything on the site where you found the pics?

I also like the box design.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Actually it's SirSteve's coverage page, but there weren't any articles written about them. Only figures I can see are the ones in the Battle Packs, which is I think just the riders so far. Jawa w/ Ronto, Sandtrooper w/ Dewback, and Tusken w/ Bantha.

I don't see any figures other than R2 in the X-wing's socket with the boxed vehicles though, these better include figures. It would really suck going from 2, to 1, then 0 pack-in figures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Someone in Singapore just listed the X-Wing, Falcon, and Vader's TIE on ebay. Minimum 59.90 and buy now of 60.00. 12.00 for shipping. I think you can still order a csae which contains 2 of each through actionfigureexpres.com for 60.0 plus shiping. Well, there's a pretty nice image of them on the auction anyways:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1747482526

Later,
    S43

The competition has some good photos as well if you go to the bottom of this page.

Still can't see any figures packed with the vehicles. They could be inside them, but they don't seem to be pictured anywhere on the box though we haven't seen the bottom, and the loose and boxed X-wing pics from Wizard Con don't appear to have a pilot in them.

The new package looks great but we all knew about these AF sets. Where are the AOTC AF?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

What the heck is Hablow thinking? NO better Question, ARE THEY THINKING???? I just got done looking at another set of photos from the show. There are NO, i repeat NO figures with the ships. The line is not going to see a second wave. HASBLOW HAS KILLED THE ACTION FLEET!!!!
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!