Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yellow CloneTrooper Pilot Sneakpeek

Anyone notice that we did get a look at the upcoming Yellow Clonetrooper Pilot on the back of the box for the Republic Gunship. He does have the Republic Symbol on his helmet, as well as some sort of chest box. He looks really cool, can't wait to see the actual figure. We also got a sneak-peek of the Deluxe CloneTrooper's Speeder Bike on the back of the box.

Yellow CloneTrooper Pilots in Cockpit

Deluxe CloneTrooper's Speeder Bike

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah I noticed that too!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Thanks Jar Jar, they look great, the Clone Pilot looks alot like an AT-AT Pilot after close inspection!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I was actually just about to report this.

The box on the figure is the same as the TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver boxes, guess they need the boxes also.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thankx for the pics JarJarBinks, those clone pilots look great and I can't wait to get them. Gunship,Pilots, and speeder bike, what a diorama that's going to be. The pilots though may be different from the actual yellow clonetroopers right ?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Speeder bike looks to be just a freaking repaint! Well it might come with some cool stuff.
    "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

Judging by the movie, there is a big difference between the Pilots and Commanders. The Yellow CloneTrooper pilots have the republic symbol on their helmets, and no fin. They also have a chest box. And they don't have yellow stripes down the front of their helmets or down their arms. Where as the Yellow Commander Clonetroopers are in the same armor as the regular CloneTroopers, just with yellow accents painted similar to on the red one.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...gunship_12.jpg

Theres a picture of the cannons that come with the Pilot Clones. Kinda ugly looking, I was hoping they'd be like from the movie, smaller of course but clear like the wings cannons and would be on pipes that went outwards like the ones in the movie.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Neat. I hope we get some clearer shots of the speeder soon.

It's close to what they were like in the movie, but the bubble actually enclosed the gunner. Scale wise, it would have been impossible though. And putting a lil miniture gunner inside them would have looked silly. So, while it's not totally movie accurate, I can see why they did it that way though. You can still have a gunner now if you wanted, even though it's not 100% accurate.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 07-05-2002 at 04:14 PM.