Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new on mexico

Hehehehe...and the translation for Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! would be Huevoooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssss!!!
    As always...........L

Correct me if I'm wrong, L, but did you just say "Eggs"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Nope u are correct Chuxt, but as u can guess Huevos has lots of meanings here...just like Chingón...it reminded me of the origin of Weeeeeeeeeeeee!! Thats the story folks!!
    As always...........L

Ah, I see. I studied Spanish for several years in high school and college in the southeast US. I learned a lot of proper Castillian Spanish which, as I learned when I moved to California, has very little relation to what is actually spoken by most people.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"Huevos" is Mexican slang for testicles... just what this has to do with "just found" is beyond me...

"Huevos" is Mexican slang for testicles... just what this has to do with "just found" is beyond me...
    You'll have to look in "the origin of Weeeeeeeeee" thread so that u can understand.
    As always...........L

The thread is out there, i just dont remember where, but i think its in the General Discussion area. Anyway, i'll PM u the idea of Weeeeeee.
    As always...........L

Anyone from Mexico attending the Star Wars Collectors Convention? If so, please e-mail me.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!