Unhappy Not even Lott Dod?

I'm sure we are all disappointed about what was shown for different reasons, but as a huge neimoidian fan, I was distressed at the absence of Lott Dod. Is he still coming out? Could he be shown on day 2? Any info appreciated!

CLAW

Yes, he's still coming out in August/September. I was a bit disapointed as well, I was hopefull that we would have seen more. But I was starting to expect that they wouldn't show all the new stuff. There is 2 more shows that they are going to, and they likely wanted to hold some things back for those later shows. There is a Q&A with Hasbro tonight, so that should be intresting, I hope.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Does anyone know if people can ask about specific figures or characters in the Q & A? I'm not there, but was just curious how specific Hasbro is willing to get- if anyone is there, please ask about Nute Gunray and Wat Tambor!

Have a nice day!

CLAW

I was pretty sure they wouldn't show Lott, considering that he was first slated for release in 8/99. Not their finest work, either, more a remnant of the nightmare called "Episode 1".

I guess the history of the figure is more exciting that the figure itself.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

we havn't even seen a painted version yet, usually we get pictures of the figures a few months in advanced.

Hasbro doesn't really show the figs months in advance anymore...
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!