Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cool Eternal Padawan!

No matter what happens. I'll always be part of that Elite Order!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Does this mean that I will have to get my hand cut off at some point???
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Unhappy Sad

It was sad to find out that I was nolonger a Jedi Council Member, but moisture farmer. I guess I have to work my way up again.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

When you get to 253 posts, you have to stop whining because you find out JediTricks is your father.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm nobody's father! Especially none of YOU people.

BTW bigmouths who let slip the padawan thing, it's been changed. Keep blabbing it and perhaps you'll see an eternal "Moisture Farmer" status! KIDDING! I don't know why Steve changed it, but he definitely did.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Search your feelings, JediTricks. You know it to be true.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thumbs down Luke......

I don't like Luke. He would be OK but he just HAD to make that face when he found out about his father. I cringe when I see that face, which is also why I like ESB the least. I do not like being compared to Luke!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Jimmy Hoffa

Question

I don't like El Chuxter. I cringe when I see El Chuxter. Is it possible that he could get a separate ranking? For instance, he could be "Junior Assistant to the Apprentice Fifth Class Dork" and progress on an amazing pig terd journey as he continues to post, eventually working his way up to "Super Maroon!"

Sean the Hutt
    Yes El Chuxter can be the Devil's advocate some times, but he speaks his mind. I can respect that. You have to go easy on him, he lives in San Bernardino! It's like living in the kessle mines! He live's at the base of a mountain range, and I assure you he can not see them from all the smog! At least not in the summer.

Angry AAAAAAAARG!

This is my 51st or 52nd post and I am still a Moisture Farmer like LUKIE! ARG ARG ARG! WHY!? Tell me someone!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower