Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: AAAAAAAARG!

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
    This is my 51st or 52nd post and I am still a Moisture Farmer like LUKIE! ARG ARG ARG! WHY!? Tell me someone!
    Read my previous post. The count has been changed to protect the innocent. In a moment, the results of that trial...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

1 - 74 - Moisture Farmer
    75------Padawan

Thumbs up

I am guessing that it was changed due to some legal post padding.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Red face

I think that I cheesed off sombody because I made it to 50 posts less than 20 hours after the new site opened. I was the first Padawan! Oh well. None of my posts were padding it's just that I'm on vacation and I had some free time. The new forum seemed to strike up alot of conversation. Oh well X2.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

It had nothing to do with any individual, it was about which number SirSteve wanted. The real problem is, it's already getting difficult to weed out the trash posts from the real ones. Certain folks got a bunch of threads up without any real thought behind them, but let me point something out to post-padders, if you engage in this, you can be totally sure that you won't be considered for a moderator position here since one of the elements of being a mod is responsibility.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lightbulb

Post padding? Oh dear, I hope I haven't done any of this...although I bet I did...but not on purpose I assure you.

Oh well...I'm curious to see whats after padawan...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Talking Gracias!

Thanks GNT and Jedi Tricks for helping me.........oh thank you thank you!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Talking nope

NONONO Thank YOU! SO very much! YAAAAAAAAAY!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Are you sure,thanking me and all?

GNT
    ''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi. Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious