Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    You!, that's not true, that's impossible, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question umm......

Sure I'm Sure! Thank you! Look! Now I am a Padawan! Yippee!!!!!!!! Let me thank you again, THANK YOU!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

ok
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Quote Originally Posted by Sean the Hutt View Post
    I went from Jedi knight to Moisture farmer? That is weak. Thank god we all know each other here!
    I'm not sure if you know this or not Sean but you can now go the way of Bounty Hunter if you don't care for the Jedi progression.

I suppose this is as good a place as any to tell ya how much I love the Red Baron-atar and the new MySpace persona, JimmyJam.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I suppose this is as good a place as any to tell ya how much I love the Red Baron-atar and the new MySpace persona, JimmyJam.
    Thanks Cappy!

No love for his pizza ?

Meh to Red Baron pizza. I prefer not to eat cardboard.

And while we're on the topic of avatars, yours has to be one of the top 5 ever, Caes. It took me forever to realize that my screen wasn't messed up. What's the inspiration for that?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Meh to Red Baron pizza. I prefer not to eat cardboard.
    You're supposed to eat the Italian pie inside...not the box it came in.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    And while we're on the topic of avatars, yours has to be one of the top 5 ever, Caes. It took me forever to realize that my screen wasn't messed up. What's the inspiration for that?
    Slicker is the inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Slicker is the inspiration.
    what caes meant to say was:
    Slicker's the meaning in my life
    Slicker's the inspiration
    Slicker brings feeling to my life
    Slicker's the inspiration
    Wanna have Slicker near me
    I wanna have Slciker hear me sayin'
    No one needs Slicker more than i need Slicker