Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Sean the Hutt

Angry Moisture farmer?

I went from Jedi knight to Moisture farmer? That is weak. Thank god we all know each other here!

Smile

I had the same reaction but such is life. I think it's good that things are fixed for everyone.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Mwha ha ha ha! Now ye knows the true terror of the padawan-ish being...uhhh...so how you guys doin?
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

the master jedi
    I went from Jedi Council Member with well over 800 posts to mousture farmer with 0 posts. This makes me ******* angry.

Sean the Hutt

Talking

I guess it is better than Bantha Poodoo!

I wonder what the next step up is from moisture farmer? Skiff guard? And what about the upper 'echelon'? "Imperial Dignitary" sounds good...
    Mond urynn ac alanna, vos ac ceredigion, sleyn vos vuul.

Oh yeah!

Well I was showed as only having 0 posts and now I have some! So, hooray for me! I had that bug that some people had, so now I am happy happy happy!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I think I saw that when you reached 50 posts, you'll be ....... well ...... a Padawan
    Same as before

Originally posted by humsup
    I think I saw that when you reached 50 posts, you'll be ....... well ...... a Padawan
    Same as before

1-50 - Moisture Farmer
    51---- Padawan
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Even the great Luke Skywalker started out a moisture farmer and look where he ended up. The very best begin as moisture farmers.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.