Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oh, Richard Roeper is an idiot most of the time, I was just pointing out that it got dogged worse than Hey Arnold - The Movie.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The PPG's rock. They're the best cartoon on TV!!!

And I am 30!

The best episode so far has to be the one where Mojo forms the BEatles!

The film premieres over here on October 18th (my birthday) so no spoilers please!

What do you mean they have superpowers?
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Originally posted by gibbspaulus
    What do you mean they have superpowers?
    Does this ring a bell?
    Sugar, spice, and everything nice- these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl.
    But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction- CHEMICAL X!
    Thus the Powerpuff Girls were born; using there ultra super powers, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup have dedicated there lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil.
    Last edited by Hasbro'sBountyHunter; 07-10-2002 at 12:04 AM.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

My grandmother went to see this movie and she really enjoyed it, although she said it was violent for little kids. But then I told her that the Powerpuff Girls is an actual cartoon series and she understood.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Oh, Richard Roeper is an idiot most of the time, I was just pointing out that it got dogged worse than Hey Arnold - The Movie.
    I've been graced (?) with the pleasure of having to see all the kid flicks out this summer thus far and my favorite at this point is Spirit. Yeah, surprised me too. The Pokemon movies were kind of tolerable and Doug was okay. This year, Hey Arnold is the Doug replacement...just a long version of the tv show. I was unimpressed with Lilo and Stitch. I may be able to pawn Power Puff Girls off on the wife, but we'll see. I still have some "big people" movies to catch up on.

*****I forgot to add Jimmy Neutron. Fun for kids, painful for adults. Yikes.
    Last edited by stillakid; 07-10-2002 at 10:31 AM.

My favourite PPG moment has to be when the 'fat, bearded collector guy has to kidnap the girls to complete his collection and the only way to make him give up is to rip open his MIB (not men in black) collection!

How many guys and gals on this forum conssider that heir ultimate nightmare?
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

I was waiting to take my neice to see this one, and it's already gone from all the theaters!

Anyone know when it hits DVD? (Help me, JarJarBinks, you're my only hope!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Nothing so far yet El Chuxter, but the usual wait is 6 months. But lately it has been getting shorter. And since it closed in theaters so quickly, I'm betting definatly on a December release. I'll keep my eye out for info.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I actually like it,its better than the show
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Well, since you asked so nicely I have been keeping my peepers opened for the DVD news. And here you go, straight from DVDreview.com. It streets on 11/5, adding another movie for many of you to the already expensive November. It will be available in two versions, theatrical and a sanitized unrated cut (boo!!).

Powerpuff Girls: The Movie gets an interesting release - September 4, 2002

From the small screen to the big screen and back to the small screen again, the Cartoon Network heroes Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup are coming to DVD in the form of Powerpuff Girls: The Movie coming from Warner Brothers Home Entertainment in November.

This full-length adventure features an animated epic so big, so funny, and so spectacular that only the Powerpuff Girls can handle it! Created by a perfectly powerful experiment, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup explode into action as the new kids in Townsville! But after one enthusiastic game of tag, they nearly destroy their beloved city. Now called social freaks, they turn to the mysterious Mojo Jojo for help? but this sinister simian has other plans - big plans - like leading an army of evil monkeys to destroy the world! Join the celebration as the Powerpuff Girls save Townsville and the world - for the very first time ... before bedtime!

Two versions of the film will be released at the same time, the theatrical cut and an unrated version. Before you get too incredulous, its not what you think. Instead of pushing the envelope as many unrated cuts tend to do, this movie pulls back and presents a cleaner, less scary version for younger tots. It is a shame Warner couldn't include both versions on the same disc via seamless branching, but at least the option is available. Both versions will contain include an audio commentary with the filmmakers, interviews with the characters from the film, several deleted scenes with commentary, featurettes, a short from the Cartoon Network program "Dexter's Laboratory" short and several DVD-ROM extras which mostly appeal to the under seven crowd.

The Powerpuff movie will arrive on November 5th, and carry a $26.95 suggested retail price.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.