Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Jedi, what kind of reply did you expect from us? A "civilized" answer? GWHA HA HA HA HA HA! We're all a bunch of crazy little boys n'girls, let us have our fun.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Originally posted by Starfig873
    Master Jedi, what kind of reply did you expect from us? A "civilized" answer? GWHA HA HA HA HA HA! We're all a bunch of crazy little boys n'girls, let us have our fun.

They're girls here?

Originally posted by master jedi
    You guys are sick. It's an action figure for crying out loud.

Since we can't have Portman to ourselves,the closest thing we have to her is these figures of her with her nice legs *rubs her right leg* "What would I ever do without you?" *moves hand up more*
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Since my Amidala's still in the bubble (and hence still unsullied) I had to check out Leia instead. I almost forgot to put the bag over her head (it was the Monkey Face version) before I did, though. When I looked up her skirt I was surprised to find she was wearing a chastity belt! Something tells me she'd never need it unless she got drunk and went into the Mos Eisley cantina.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas