Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Amidala Theed Question

I ask this at the risk of sounding like a sick, twisted individual who has nothing better to do than to look up the Queen's dress (and I assure you I'm not! ), but, here goes . . .

Now that all the hullaballoo surrounding the "pantyless" variation of the Theed Amidala figure has cooled off, does anyone know if a "pantied" version was ever actually released? I have yet to see one, and I rarely hear anyone talking about it anymore. Does it exist at all or was it some clever marketing scheme perpetuated by the "rare buy-it-now" scalpers on eBay?

Tights

Her legs are painted a very light maroon color to represent tights--so panties would not show. There's no variation cause H says it's not an error.

Exclamation

A pantyless Queen Amidala you say? I am off to K-Mart right now.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

If she's held up with a light behind her, you can see the outline of her thong.

Ever since I got her I cant put her down,she has nice legs *rubs Amidala's left leg up and down* What?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    A pantyless Queen Amidala you say? I am off to K-Mart right now.
    Originally posted by stillakid
    If she's held up with a light behind her, you can see the outline of her thong.
    Originally posted by GNT
    Ever since I got her I cant put her down,she has nice legs *rubs Amidala's left leg up and down*

You guys are sick. It's an action figure for crying out loud.

She's a pepper shaker. Why did she need legs anyway? A useless waste of plastic to give a figure legs when they never get seen and never will be used. Amidala theed has redundant legs.

Now Coruscant Amidala is another matter altogether.....

Originally posted by master jedi

um, girls are pretty...heh..heh...heh

Lightbulb Here's a deal for ya.

Originally posted by master jedi
    If you promise not to call us sick, we promise not to tell anyone about your blow-up Amidala doll from the Episode XXX collection.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Here's a deal for ya.

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

Episode XXX

That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?