Upcoming Jabba Playskool set?

I was checking out some pics of Wizard Con and saw the back of the Playskool Falcon set and noticed this. Is it just me or does it look like it could be Jabba?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jabbapossibly.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	2691  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm afraid not, here's a pic of the Millennium Falcon Adventure box back from Cel 2: http://systems.figures.com/gallery/album05/aac

As you can see there, the thing you highlighted was the Naboo Fighter from the TPM-themed "Duel with Darth Maul" set.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ah, d'oh. From the angle it looked quite a bit like Jabba, and the black clothed guy there looked like he could've been a Jedi Luke. Too bad, that would've been a cool set, Jabba himself may not be wanted that much to kids, but since he is a huge bug I think alot would want him.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Oh, I definitely could see why that pic would make you think that.

I think Jabba would be a great set, maybe an articulated Jabba w/dais, gammorrean guard, Luke, and instead of a vehicle, a large, figure-eating Rancor.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A Max Rebo band set would be cool, what kid doesn't want a blue elephant? 'Course to attract kids to it, it would probably need to be on a playset which would play the Jabba's Throne room music.

Thinkin' a little grandiose, eh? These sets have always been bare-bones, so I don't think the Max Reebo band really need to be made here, but I'd probably buy 'em.