Thread: Where's DM?...

Where's DM?...

No, No, not Darth Maul(This is the no spoiler section remember), no where is Dennis Muren? I was on the official site looking at the crew list and I didn't see his name! Now maybe it's not been added, or maybe he hasn't been called in yet to do work on the FX shots, however, being the original FX guy on EpIV, and all the others, you would think that he'd have a say throught the making of EpII? Can anyone offer some insight?

And where's Dungeon Master? i haven't seen that bald little midget in his red nightgown since the cartoon ended...

And DarthMaulGotMauledE1...where did he get to? Or is he just posting under a new name? I haven't seen him proliferating the forums like he used to...

As for Dennis...he's probably working on the coolest CGI stuff like (oops no spoiler section) and since they are keeping that stuff under wraps they haven't interviewed him on any of the mini documents. I don't why he's not on the crew list...but the website HAS been known to screw up from time to time...

He's not listed on IMDB for Ep 2 either... He didn't have a hand in ROTJ though according to IMDB, so maybe he takes a movie off now and then. He better be back for Ep 3 though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    so maybe he takes a movie off now and then.
    If this is true why would he, or anybody, want to take off a Star Wars movie?