Thread: eh?

Unhappy eh?

what happened to my thread?!?!?!?!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I dunno, looks like threads with Rebelscum's Deluxe 3PO & Yoda pictures are getting deleted. There was a thread before yours with them but it seems to have also gotten deleted.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I thought I was the first to post it though.... Shouldn't of mine been kept?
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I've just been looking for that too!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

It would seem that Rebelscum jumped the gun yet again. Wait a few days and the pics will be up on Hasbro's site.

Didn't this same thing happen with the 25th Anniversary R2? What's the point of Hasbro telling everyone to pull pictures if they are just going to make them "official" two days later?

Re: eh?

Originally posted by SuperBattleDroid88
    what happened to my thread?!?!?!?!
    What thread is this? Are you sure it wasn't merged into a different thread that was already covering the issue?

Basker, as far as I know, no threads here are getting deleted for anything like that; in fact, I don't know of any recent deleted threads at all. Am I missing something?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Re: eh?

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Basker, as far as I know, no threads here are getting deleted for anything like that; in fact, I don't know of any recent deleted threads at all. Am I missing something?
    Think I was mistaken and they just got buried quickly due to all the traffic or something, sorry about the confusion.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"