Does anybody have these?

I have been looking for 3 figures since the beginning of POTJ. These gracious three have eluded me greatly. I was wondering if anybody here had these. I also am curious to see if anybody is having a similar problem with these particular figures:

1. Battle Droid Security .0400
    2. K-3PO .0300
    3. Obi-Wan Cold Weather .0400 (Slumped JFF picture)

There they are. Help, please...anybody?

-JD
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

I have the Security Battle Droid .0400

I think I found him in February/March of this year at a Toys R Us. I also think he might have been part of that army builder wave. I was glad to find him because he was on my missing figures list for a long time.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Whats that .0400 thing?? I have the 3 figures, but i dont know if the number is a collection thing or a variation.
    As always...........L

Nope, but can you answer a question for me...how can you tell the three variations apart? I've looked at the comparison pictures and they all look the same to me.

Lobito, every time a "production change" happened with POTF or POTJ, the .number seemed to change. So .0400 would be the fourth change (hypothetically). But Hasbro decided to jump around some too. Don't ask.

Ohh ok, is this number on the card or in the figure?? Anyway...i think i have the ones without the production change.
    As always...........L

It's on the back of the card, bottom right corner. Real small print. Should look something like this .0000 .0100 .0200 .0300, etc.

I have the obi wan cold weather. .0400
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

Nebulaz,

I'm talking about the Obi-Wan Cold Weather .0400 with the slumped picture in the force file. It is much harder to find than the regular .0400 obi-wan. Gosh darn variations...
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!