Unleashed.......

Went to KB today and saw aocuple of the unleashed figures. They had the Jango and Boba, and the Darth Maul. They are a bit pricey at $21.00, but very nice figures. They also had the Ultimate Jango at a rediculous 59.99, that's $20 more than TRU! Holy Shiznit!

Now that's a crazy price!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Whew! That IS kinda pricey! The KBs I usually go to have pretty decent prices. Is this what they're normally going to cost?

Well, he is from Hawaii..... but I don't know if that could make a difference or not in the prices.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Paid $14.99 for mine at Wal Mart
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Yeah I saw a Boba and Jango unleashed figure but it was $17.99 at my KB.
    [URL=http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=3696]Check out my Captain Lone Starr skin for Jedi Knight 2! [/URL]

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"It's Mega-Maid. She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Colonel Sandurz from Spaceballs

LOL!!! You're lucky. I ordered a mint 12" Jango from Yestertoys and paid $50.20 if you add shipping and handling. It hasn't come in the mail yet...but of course, now, after I've ordered him and not received him, only now do I see 12" Jangos everywhere for $30.

Hey JediJuice, my cousin plays/played for the Saints. He's #65, Chris Naeole. Actually, he'll be with the Jaguars next year.

Wow, that's awesome Stoney Fett. I never thought I'd meet someone related to a player on a football team on these forums. Have you ever been to any of his games, even though you're in Hawaii?
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

No, unfotunately I haven't. I would have liked to have met Ricky Williams, but it's too expensive to travel for me. I hope one day I can take in a game.