Red Battle Droid

After reading the news on the front page about the white Battle Droid being phased out and the Deluxe one starting to show up I was wondering if anyone knew when we might see this released on a standard card?
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

was this really the first one spotted in the U.S.? Just today? Weird. I saw a whole bunch of these at Target in the Chicago land area (Lombard to be exact) a couple weeks back, and didn't think it was a big deal. I thought that since I saw them there must have been tons around. I passed on it, as the only deluxe figure I was interested in was the Nexu (and now the C-3PO/Battle Droid one). Well, I guess they will be plentiful soon enough anyways. Just wish I would have picked it up and thrown it on here back then.

Nah, just the first attention-seeker at this site. It's been around for a while, slowly trickling down.

As for the carded version, it's still unsure. Best-case scenario is that it will ship in the new few Collection 2 waves. Worst-case scenario is that Hasbro had a change of heart, and the red droid we saw on eBay is on of the only carded samples in existence.

We'll have to wait and see....
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

The DS Comic Con has a carded Red droid.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)