Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to prevent yourself from being ABDUCTED by ALIENS!

Since this is essential to safe living, I thought I'd post a link I found to a site that teaches you how to get out of alien abductions!

If you think you are being visited and taken by extra-terrestrials, or worse, your wife or parents might be some, than this material is definitely for you!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, of course I see this TODAY!!! Where was all this info last night when I really needed it?

I always thought I'd just signal R2 to bring my X-wing over while I slashed'em apart with my lightsaber.

Or give them numbers to deep sleepers.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Of course this is just a good. The ONLY device to stop Alien Abuctions!!!
    Thought Screen Helmet

Now excuse me, I have to go and the materials to make my hat
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Ooh, only $35 for the Thought Screen Helmet! Too bad I spent the last of my money on that blasted Snowspeeder!

That's okay, I'll just try the circle of salt around my bed and keeping a light plugged into the UPS.

Don't forget to go to the address I am linking to here as well, and get the instructions for how to build your own, "THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET". Make sure those nasty aliens don't control your brain. Just listen to this satisfied customer.

JON LOCKE, ALIEN ABDUCTEE
    “Since trying Michael Menkin’s Helmet, I have not been bothered by alien mind control. Now my thoughts are my own.I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society.My life is better than ever before.Thank you Michael for the work you are doing to save all humanity.” - Jon Locke
    http://www.stopabductions.com/

Edit: Darn you Dar' Argol. How dare you beat me, just cause I was trying to be more mocking with my post.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thought screen helmet.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	2706  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

just tell them "these aren't the droids you're looking for..."
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

JarJar, I don't mean to be more mocking with MY post, but instead I completely admire how quickly you assembled that Thought Screen Helmet!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jarjars brain shield.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	2709  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Boy, I'm suprised that 3M hasn't advertised this use for their product ever before.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    John Locke looks like Rip Taylor, doesn't he? The confetti throwing comedian?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."