Thread: Aurra Sing

Hybrid View

Aurra Sing

I was never too interested in EU, but what happened in the AS comics that came out a while ago? Last thing I heard she was still at large and had a body count of 7 or so...

If anybody feels like sharing their knowledge, i'd like to learn from it...

The Dark Woman, who was her former master when she was a Jedi, still hunts her.

Adi Gallia was wounded, but has completely recovered by the time of AOTC (which was probably 7 years after this confrontation).

A'Sharrad Hett still has a grudge with Sing for the death of his father. It is unknown if he lived through the time of AOTC or not. He is a Tusken Raider Jedi, and Ki-Adi Mundi's apprentice. By the time of AOTC, A'Sharad, who is at least 7 years older than Anakin Skywalker, would be a full Jedi Knight and no longer training with Ki (if he is still alive). But his business with Aurra Sing is quite personal, since he knew his father, a Jedi, who left to live amongst the Tusken and make war on the Hutts. His father, Sharad Hett, had once been the apprentice of Eeth Koth, but he became a full Jedi Knight before he left the order.

Ki-Adi Mundi has no love for Aurra Sing, and having become a friend of his padawan's father in the short time he knew him, for his friend and his padawan's honor, he'd hunt Sing down and destroy her as well. He defers his emotions to The Dark Woman, since she once instructed Ki a long time ago, having discovered him and made him the first Cerean Jedi before Ki was apprenticed by Yoda (who we now know was then done training Heritus Dooku, his previous apprentice).

Ki was Yoda's apprentice, while Qui-Gon was Dooku's apprentice.

Dooku's enemity with Yoda now, apparently might make him think it funny to work with Sing, because it would tick Ki-Adi Mundi off to no end, and if one of them killed Ki, it would undoubtedly upset Yoda.

I'm sure Dooku's loyalty to Yoda is at a total end, since Yoda all but ordered and tried to implement his execution. It is possible therefore, that Dooku, who could care less about Aurra Sing, might send her to succeed or fail at killing Yoda. Since Ki Adi Mundi is likely to be strongly loyal to defending Yoda, she would accept the mission if only to face Ki and A'Sharad again.

This could happen before AOTC even, because the surprise of Dooku's role would no longer have to be preserved as a movie spoiler.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow, thanks... i sort of expected her to die or disappear... you know to finally wrap up this whole Aurra Sing thing. But then again she is probably too big a character in the EU to have her killed.

Who knows she might even prove to be useful to GL in the third movie.

i want Quinlan Vos to fight her...and Quinlan IMO would kick Aurra's arse, also tycho aurra sing in the eu databank bio on her, it states that she killed A'sharad Hett
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

she killed sharad hett, a'sharad's father
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

she was in the sw diminish game for ps and dreamcast made a couple of years back and it was set between ESB and ROTJ.