Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lego bionicle

Red face lego bionicle

does any one here like bionicle if so reply to this thread with yes and then i know who i will talk to the most as i do not know alot about star wars
    'Kopakas eyes glowed in a develish blue as his sword released a devestating beam of ice'

Bionicle rocks!

I like Bionicle, though I don't have most of the villains or new sets. Have you seen pics of the new Toa-Nuva yet? They remind me of the Bohrok, mostly generic in a can. I'll still get 'em though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

ya bam
    'Kopakas eyes glowed in a develish blue as his sword released a devestating beam of ice'

Bionicle rocks!

I got a few bionicle sets today, pretty darn cool! Does anyone know if the smaller boxed bionicle are still availible at retail?
    and whats the deal with the boxes of masks? how many come to a box? and are they just randomly selected or what?
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

I think Lego offers the first smaller boxed figs direct, but they're not at retail anymore. The 2nd wave sets are still around though.

The first box of bionicle masks had 3 randomly-packed and -colored masks in each box IIRC, and the second series had 2 classic masks in a copper color and a randomly-packed and -colored Krana brain-mask.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

BIONICLE: Mask of Light, The Movie on DVD

A few screen shots of the upcoming Bionicles movie has surfaced.Click Here to check it out.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I bought my son all 6 of the smaller Bionicles figures for $1 a piece at Wal-Mart.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have all the TOA. I love them, I haven't been able to get any of the new TOA-NUVA. Yet.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Bionicle's great; Kopaka's my favorite Toa (I've got this thing for ice-type elemental powers), so naturally I bought all the other "ice" figures (Nuju, Kohrak, Kohrak-Va) and plan on picking up Kohrak-Kal soon. I would have bought him last night, but I bought the last two SW Mini sets I needed (TIE Bomber is mine!)

Oh, and I've a question for anyone who can give a response: a while back, I got one of the boxes of masks from the second series, the ones that came with two Kanohi and three Krana. Inside was a copper/bronze colored version of Kopaka's mask (the name escapes me at the moment). Anyway, I was wondering that since the other mask was silver, was this meant to be a gold mask, or is it simply bronze?

I pretend it's gold, that way when Kopaka focuses his powers, he goes gold, a la Super Saiyan!

Oh, yes, and I have Kohrak Nuva; how could I forget him?! He's so friggin' cool!
    "See? This is why we need a clone army."