Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

the Buffy Closet

i've watched a good few episodes, and as of right now it is kind of a guilty pleasure i have. is this something i should keep hidden from my friends? i also like Titanic too, the newer James Cameron movie.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

If you want to keep it to yourself,your friends might also like it and are keeping it to themselves too so its a lose lose situation Just tell them, what harm could be done?

But Titanic....
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I don't care about the Buffy thing but you have some explaining to do about the Titnic thing....

I have to say, Buffy didn't seem worth my while for a long time, but I got curious, and after actually watching a full episode, I was hooked. I personally don't see any point in hiding it from your friends, unless they are fickle and looking to dump you for some reason. I tell everybody to give it a try, because it's really a very good show (so is Angel...you must also check that one out if you like Buffy). And for the record, Titanic didn't suck as much as I thought it would. Niether did Episode I.
    Last edited by Obi-Dan Kenobi; 10-08-2001 at 12:43 AM.

how sad..

Hmmm. Tell no one you like buffy. You will be shunned.
    or,, it may make no difference what-so-ever.
    Your signature here!

Thumbs up

Whats the name of the actress that stars in Buffy?? I know she's the one from Cruel Intentions, but i forgot her name...anyway, i can understand why you watch Buffy!!!

As for Titanic...i really liked this movie, but not as much to place it as the best movie ever.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    Whats the name of the actress that stars in Buffy??
    It's Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Originally posted by master jedi

It's Sarah Michelle Gellar.

and she is hot
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

yeah, Sarah Michelle is one of my primary reasons for watching the show- so is Faith.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787