Ki-Adi Mundi Question?

Will the new figure of Ki-Adi Mundi be abled to hold his lightsaber in both hands? Because the way he's holding it in the packet looks awfull!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I wish the same here, man! But unfortunately, judging by the pics, Ki-Adi wonīt be able to hold the lightsaber with both hands, even with the right elbow joint, still his left arm is too static with just the shoulder joint.

Thatīs a shame, because if Ki-Adi could hold his lightsaber just like in the pic of his package, then that it would awesome!

Still, I donīt care about that, bcuz itīs the same Ki-Adi figure from Ep1 with a new elbow articulation and wrist that makes the figure stand in a defensive pose like when he was at the Arena deflecting the blasters....

MAN, DID YOU EVER PAY ATTENTION TO THAT SCENE!?!?

KI-Adi-Mundi wields his lightsaber with just ONE HAND!!!

Heīs awesome, and heīs my favorite Jedi since Episode 1, I have erything about him, cards, comic books etc!

GO MUNDI!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ki-adi_mundi_cardedfront.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	2713  
    "Heīs a political idealist, not a murder."
    - Ki-Adi-Mundi
    AOTC

Is this a Collection 1 or 2 figure? Does he have a gimmick?

And you could probably give him a two-handed grip, but it'd be not unlike on GR Mace.

He is a collection 2 figure which means he doesn't have any gimmicks!!! YEAH!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

The more I look at him it looks like he can hold his lightsaber with both hands... His arms are like Mace Windu GR so the will likely have a doubled handed grip!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Yeah, but it probably won't be a great grip, just like GR Mace.
    It's like the POTJ Chocowan--you can do it, but it won't be easy.

by the way that bubble looks....can you say "variation adi-mundi!"
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

That's one of the most smashed bubbles I've ever seen. It looks like someone sat on it on a bus while eating apple pie.