Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Only problem I see is the hinges being too loose (easily fixed with a little super glue)...

I personally like the gung ho grip a lot. It puts to an end the weapons that shoot at an angle syndrome. And I think it allows for a better grip overall. But that's only with tight hinges...

does anybody know when Count Dooku will be at the stores ?
    is it a $20.00 figure ?

Yes, Dooku will be in a basic 12" fig.

Bendy hands that attach at the wrist... yikes. It is indeed a bad idea, and they kinda look more like gauntlet gloves than hands.

The Gung Ho grip on my 12" Cobra Commander is, at best, ok. But I can't say I love it, it's not an attractive joint and it's not that tight, and the hands aren't bent to hold most weapons tightly.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Since you brought it up...I really hate the blue arms of the new 12 Cobra Commander. Do you know if the old Hall of Fame outfit will fit him ok and then the armor over it? Do you know if it looks ok or if the colors don't match at all? By the way, I found CC today at Target on clearance! It seems Target is getting clearance happy again. And they had some of the normal "grunt-type" Joes in the narrow boxes for around $4 each. How's the body on these? I can see the arms aren't the beefier style, but they don't look too awful bad. Lacking the "gung ho grip, but they'd be much better than the current Hasbro 12 SW body, right? Seems a nice cheap and easy upgrade to me...what d'ya think?

It's too bad that Hasbro wont retool that small gun that comes with CC to get us some accurate looking imperial blasters.
    no smiley zone!

Originally posted by derek
    kung-fu grip is that old style hand from the original GI Joe line that hasbro has re-released in some vintage style figures.
    If I may be so bold (and yes, also daring): Kung-Fu Grip is actually the hand style we have seen on the vast majority of 12 inch Star Wars figures up until now. The hand style seen on the re-released vintage Joes of which derek speaks is actually the original style that all G.I.Joes had before the advent of Kung-Fu Grip.

Also, I had read somewhere recently that Kung-Fu grip is going to be reintroduced by Hasbro sometime soon.