Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoda

Yoda

Why is it that when yoda went into hiding he stopped teaching the ways of the jedi?
    He never tried to form a new jedi order or take on more "younglings."
    What are your thoughts on this?

Well I'd say it's because the emperor would realize a disturbance in the Force... and so would Vader. Not to mention that the new Jedi might want to take some action... and what if some of them simply chose the path of the dark side...

mmmm... no new trainees... too dangerous this is..

He knew that none of these "younglings" would be successful against the Emperor/Vader.... Luke was their only hope.
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

Yeah. Vader would plow through them like butter, and track Yoda down and have him killed.

but then why wouldn't vader have hime tracked down before
    he should be able to sense him
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

He didn't... just like he never felt obi-wan's presence... something should happen that makes both Vader and the Emperor think all of them have been destroyed.

Either that or GL will leave us with A LOT of questions again.

I can't answer the Yoda question.

As to Obi-Wan: Vader let him go and either lied to the Emperor or someone else reported Obi-Wan was dead but did so without confirming it.

1 things for sure: Obi-Wan may have nearly whooped Anakin's butt, though I think part of it will be an accident or mistake during Anakin's fight, giving Obi-Wan a little luck.

But Obi-Wan being who he is, will probably try and save Anakin because Vader told Luke Obi-Wan once tried.

Can Vader be angry with him for that, too? (rhetorical question)

Tarkin thinks Obi-Wan is dead "by now." But of what? Old age? Obi-Wan is 56-57. It's not likely he'll die of old age.

Of bieng hunted down for a bounty? Then somebody would have shown up with proof and collected some money from the Emperor and it would've made for some gossip or news...

So it's possible Tarkin thinks matters were taken care of, but Vader is not surprised Obi-Wan is still alive at all. He just tells him he "should not have come back" [into action in this war for domination].

We'll see. I doubt there's 2 lightsaber duels between these two. 2 confrontations though - quite possibly.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

In the spoilers I got from Natalie, I heard that Jedi are blamed for the Clone War in Episode 3, and are hunted down and lynched by the public everywhere they go. Obi-Wan would surely be sought after and hoped for dead.

And about Dagobah, life creates the Force, and that planet is so teeming with life, and the Force, that Vader dared not approach it.

actually deadeye your right and wrong at the same time about dagobah...see Yoda fought and killed a darkjedi on dagobah and his life energy was sucked into the tree roots and then that means theirs still energy of the darkforce wich sent keeps away feeling yoda so yoda is assumed dead!
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

The dark energy cancelled out the light energy, leaving no signal at all.

And you don't know that it was Yoda who killed a dark Jedi.